Checking Your Order Status
I get a lot of questions regarding order status. Below is a handy outline of what happens from the time you place an order, till the time it arrives in your mailbox :)
- You place an order. Thank you! A confirmation email is sent your way.
- Be sure to read the product description to see when the approx ship time will be.
- For most items, it's 2-3 weeks.
The 2-3 weeks after you order
- During this time, I place an order with my printer/supplier.
- Blanks are ordered, and usually take a day or two to deliver.
- Once the blanks deliver, they're printed as soon as possible. My printer runs a professional shop and is great at what he does, so he stays busy.
- The day they're printed, they're boxed up and loaded into a UPS truck.
- UPS (hopefully) delivers them to me 2 business days later.
- The day I take delivery, I hand pack each individual order.
- I work full time, so I do this at night after work. On occasion, I might have a prior engagement and have to delay this step a day.
- A tracking email is sent to you the moment a shipping label is created.
- The following day, I drop off all the orders at the USPS. They don't enjoy my drop-offs, as they're usually large (thank you again!), but they always greet me with a smile.
- USPS (again, hopefully) delivers your order in 2-3 business days.
Your order arrives
- Hit me up with any issues! I'll always do what I can if it's not quite right or doesn't quite fit. Exchanges are always offered when available (as I don't carry much stock), but returns are always accepted.
- ENJOY YOUR NEW MERCH!